Right of return for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity).
Right to return
You have the right to return the goods you have ordered within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The return period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and the goods are delivered as part of a single delivery ;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the first item if it is a item that is delivered on the basis of an order for regular delivery over a certain period of time.
In order to exercise your right of return, you must contact us (Studio Amber, Bergstrasse 15, 53579 Erpel, Germany, phone number: +49 151 68161730, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) Inform of your decision to return an article by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
To meet the return deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification that you are exercising your right of return before the return deadline has expired.
Consequences of the return
If you return the goods you have ordered, we will give you all the payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from using a different type of delivery than that of have chosen the cheapest standard delivery offered to us), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of the return. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have to send the goods back to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us about the return of the goods. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post as well as the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post. The costs for goods that cannot be sent as parcels are estimated at a maximum of approx. EUR 200.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of return does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of return expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.